|Job Title: ||Service/Warranty Representative
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Tech Rep
The Position: Service/Warranty Representative
Reynolds is looking to add to its customer facing Service Team.
The ideal candidate will be a service-centric member of the team and will
possess strong trouble shooting skills. The candidate must possess strong written
and verbal communication skills, and be able to explain technical details to a
variety of service people—from professional mechanics to amateurs. They will be
working both individually, as well as part of a team toward a common goal. Strong
mechanical knowledge and a positive attitude will be critical to this position.
· Work with Bicycle Shops (IBDs) and end users on a variety of service related issues
· Provide trouble shooting tips over the phone or via email to Bicycle Shops and end users
· Create and process service tickets for return and repair of product
· Evaluate service work for root cause of damage
· Provide front line feedback for Reynolds Engineering and manufacturing teams
· Some hands on service work will be required—e.g. wheel building, hub rebuilds, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel. Outlook and PowerPoint
- Operate Reynolds’ Jeeves ERP system for order entry and enters service orders and updates information on Reynolds website database
- Passionate, friendly, outgoing, eager-to-learn attitude
- Knowledge of both road and mountain bikes
- 9- 80 work schedule
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flex Spending, 401K, Vacation Pay and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Dependent Upon Experience
Job Location: Sandy, UT
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years