Indp Rep: Auclair Sports Inc.
Sector: Outdoor, Snow, Action, Lifestyle
Specific Region: NorthEast (ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI)
Metro NY & NJ
Mid-Atlantic (VA, WV, DE, MD, D.C.)
Midwest (MN, WI, IL, IA, MO, N&S Dak, KS, NE)
Rocky Mountain (WY, CO, UT, NM)
Northern CA & NV
Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT, AK)
Product Line Description:
We are seeking the Best Representatives!
Is that you?
Auclair Sports Inc., manufacturer of the Auclair brand of gloves has been producing quality hand wear for the sports industry since 1945. We are the glove experts. Sold through quality retailers across North America and with long standing partnerships with national teams such as US Freestyle, Canada Freestyle and Cross Country Canada, our products continue to be the choice of professionals throughout the continent.
Embarked on a global expansion and a profound revitalization of our brand and products based on our core principles of warmth, fit and performance, quality and styling we are pushing to the forefront of innovation and bringing more value to all winter enthusiasts. Designed for the best and made for all! As a result, we are currently seeking the best of the best to strategically represent and grow Auclair sports in multiple territories across the nation. If you are a highly motivated and organized individual representative or agency, we want to hear from you!
Current available positions include:
- Northeast US (ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI)
- Metro NY & NJ
- Mid-Atlantic (VA, WV, DE, MD, D.C.)
- Midwest (MN, WI, Up of MI, IL, IA, MO, N & S DAK, KS, NE)
- Rocky Mountain (WY, CO, UT, NM)
- Northern CA & NV
- Northwest (WA, OR, ID, MT, AK)
- Grow Auclair distribution with key retailers in the territory
- Maintain relationships and grow product assortment within existing customer base
- Educate and build relationships with retail staff in regards to Auclair products
- To be present at sales meetings and trade shows that would require your presence
- To maximize all sales opportunities within the territory and channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of the territory
- Established relationships with key snow, sport and lifestyle retailers
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth within the territory
- Strong desire to continually grow brands
- Dynamic, positive and self-motivated
- Effective communicator, well organized and passionate about the brand
For further information please forward your bio to Patrick Mitschuinig - Director of Business Development, Sports Division. Email: email@example.com
Contact Name: Patrick Mitschuinig